We are excited to be working with a state-of-the-art Property Management business who are making serious movements in the market.
Not only do they offer an incredible, modern place to work, they also value their staff as a family and create a unique environment that caters to all ambitious individuals.
We are on the look out for an Accounts Assistant!
The principal responsibility of the Accounts Assistant – Accounts Payable will be to support the objectives of the Finance Team.
Main duties will include:
- Posting purchase invoices – matching and checking Invoices to Work Orders on Planner
- Setting up new suppliers
- Resolution of payment queries & supplier statements
- Reconciliation of the Expenditure Bank Account
- Processing Payment runs
- Supplier refunds
- Posting salary payments/invoices
Words from our client “we are responsive, dynamic and we take pride in what we do, we are meticulous in our approach, so that customers experience great service”.
- 22 days Holiday
- 5 days a week, 9-5:30
- Free Parking
- Company Benefits include –Health Cashback Plan for dental and eye care etc, Cycle to Work, Retail discounts, Wellbeing Cashback plan, Death in Service Insurance
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|