We have a state-of-the-art opportunity for a skilled Accounts Assistant to join our client’s well-equipped and growing team.
Our client is a leading insurance broker with specialist expertise within the specialist vehicle sector including the motorhome and caravan insurance market, offering a first-class customer experience.
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to support the team through a maternity leave.
Main purpose of the role:
• To provide excellent customer service in all dealings with clients, Lifesure teams and our partners
• Responsible for supporting the Finance Team and performing daily tasks and reconciliations.
• To work in accordance with the FCA Client Asset Sourcebook and our internal policies and procedures as well as to support the Finance Team to provide accurate financial management information (MI) in a timely manner.
• Supervision, training and reviewing of daily tasks and reconciliations, including making and authorising bank payments.
Essential skills and experience:
• Computer literacy, especially the ability to use Excel to a high standard
• Excellent communication and administration skills
• At least 2 years’ experience in a finance role.
• GCSE or equivalent Maths and English – C grades and above.
Desirable skills and experience:
• AAT qualified or studying towards the qualification
• Experience in an insurance or FCA regulated environment
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|