Stratton Recruitment is excited to be partnering with a luxurious, high end and attractive client based in Cambridgeshire.
Your role will consist of, production of monthly/yearly accounts working alongside the FC and finance team.
As the Accounts Assistant in the multi-entity and multi-currency environment you will have the following key responsibilities
- Working with the Finance Department to ensure supplier invoices and employee expenses are processed and paid on time.
- Produce highly detailed monthly Aircraft Management Customer invoices to tight deadlines.
- Raise monthly invoices for ACM customers, liaising with Key Account Managers & Owner’s Representatives to deal with queries.
- Daily processing of supplier invoices, ensuring correct coding.
- Other invoicing as required within the department, including Freelance and Charter.
- Processing of employee credit card transactions and expenses.
- Reconcile supplier statements on a weekly & monthly basis, ensuring ledgers are up-to-date
- Oversee daily administration of the dedicated accounting email accounts
- Assist with credit control.
- Assist with other finance tasks as required.
- Prior experience of working within a busy finance function.
- Experience of working in a multi-currency environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi task under pressure.
- Exceptional attention to detail, with a questioning attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- AAT/ACCA Part-Qualified
- Experience of both purchase and sales ledger.
- German Speaking.