Are you a motivated Accounts Assistant looking for the next step up?
We are working with a highly customer-focused, award-winning and forward-thinking business driven by their people.
They are one of the fastest-growing IT services organisations in Cambridgeshire creating opportunities for the right individuals to carve out well rewarded and excellent careers.
Due to huge success and growth month on month over the last few years, they are looking for a self-motivated and highly driven individual to manage the finances of the business. This is the ideal role someone wanting to take more responsibility, high reward and job satisfaction.
This highly successful and growing organisation is also part of a group, allowing you more room for development and growth.
- Management Accounts
- Responsible for Group accounts payable and accounts receivable processes
- Processes payment runs for all group businesses ensuring accuracy at all times
- Process and check employee expenses on a monthly basis
- Month end processes for all group businesses
- VAT Returns
- Credit Control
- Assistance with the occasional administrative duties and processing documentation, being a proactive and helpful member of the Finance team
- 2+ years in an Accounts Assistant role
- Experience of working with Xero (Desirable)
- Good knowledge of accounting processes
- Excellent Excel skills.
- AAT/ACCA Part-Qualified (Will consider Qualified by Experience)
- Experience of both purchase and sales ledger
- Competitive salary
- Professional and personal development plan
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health cash plans giving you cash back on essential health care such as dental and eye care as well as access to valuable health and well-being services
- Regular company funded team socials