We are very proud to be working with one of the most prestigious companies based in Cambridge.
Our client is very well known and well respected in the educational sector, offering the most breath-taking views, and is truly a spectacular and inspirational place to work.
To take responsibility for the planning, preparation and implementation of all processes relating to the allocation of, and reporting on, our clients extensive portfolio of internationally competitive Graduate Studentships and Bursaries. Offering 25 hours per week.
- To provide high level proactive administrative support.
- To act as the lead in all matters relating to postgraduate funding taking responsibility for the development and management of all processes related to the selection of candidates for postgraduate studentships and bursaries offered by the College and through partnership arrangements.
- To be the first point of contact for all queries.
- Experience of working within a higher education environment is essential
- Experience of working within Cambridge University would be desirable
- Experience of finance or funding
- High level of IT skills (including Microsoft Office, in particular Excel)
- Experience of handling databases
- Data handling skills and compliance with GDPR requirements for personal data
Skills & Activities
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work to deadlines, self-motivation
- An excellent command of written and spoken English
- Ability to arrange and service meetings including minute taking
- Ability to develop office systems
- Ability to respond quickly to queries from around the world