Our client is UK Powerhouse in the technology-based solutions sector. They create industry leading installations, conferences, events, meetings and related applications based in Cambridgeshire. Working across a wide range of public and private sectors, they deliver worldwide off-the-shelf and bespoke solutions, offering a range of products for rental or purchase together with system design and integration, consultancy, and complementary services.
Purpose of the role
You will be designing new systems, specifying equipment, and producing schematics and block diagrams. You will also be required to assist with elements of bid writing and tender documentation. Working in house, Monday to Friday, with some of the most cutting edge equipment.
Technical support for new and existing clients will also make up part of your working day – This could range from offering telephone or remote support, to training users on how to use new equipment. You may also be required to assist with new installations, including testing and commissioning.
You will be encouraged to get involved in all areas of the sales process with opportunity to progress further within the sales department. Continuous development and training opportunities will be provided, and you will be supported along every step of your career path.
Skills and Qualifications
Any experience within the following sectors would be highly desirable:
- Audio / Interview recording
- Video Conferencing
- Language interpretation
- Microsoft Teams
- Zoom Rooms
- Logitech, Polycom or similar
Our client is looking for an AV System Designer, who is motivated, hardworking and thrives in a dynamic, sales focused environment. Key requirements for the role include;
- Experience working in an Audio / Visual design role (essential)
- Experience with Video Conference hardware and software platforms
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Health Insurance
- Death in service – 3 x Salary
- Company Mobile, Laptop and vehicles available for work or mileage allowance
- Mentorship and Career development programme
Interested? Please give us a call on 01223 953 678
|Job Category||Information technology|