Who we are
Our client is a leading global cloud-based software product that offers businesses of all sizes the tools they need to transform their business digitally. Trusted by more than 70 million users and over 10,000 employees around the globe, our client is excited to be driving innovation in every aspect of business software.
With their UK office in Bletchley, European headquarters in the Netherlands and global headquarters in Chennai, India (as well as offices in California, Mexico, Singapore, Japan, China, Dubai, and Australia) their teams work across time zones, continents, and cultures to promulgate and support our unique company culture.
The UK is our client’s #2 global market as a country, working with leading brands such as Jaguar, Land Rover, ITV, West Ham United, NHS, and JCB all use our client’s product to power their digital transformation journey. It is an exciting time to join the UK team and be part of its next level of growth.
What we do
All products are cloud-based solutions for small, medium, and large businesses. Since 1996, their portfolio has grown from a single online word-processing tool to a comprehensive suite of apps that covers an industry-leading range of use cases. With 50+ products on offer and even more in the pipeline! They offer a powerful, integrated business management system.
What we’re looking for
The UK team is looking for a marketer to guide and strengthen the marketing activities of our channel partners and to manage our extensive events calendar. Some of the responsibilities will be:
- Liaise regularly with our channel partners and maintain a two-way dialogue: understand their marketing plans and promote ours.
- Report on the results gained from any marketing activities conducted with partners.
- Regularly visit partners solo or with our client’s partner account managers.
- Improve the quantity and quality of joint marketing between our client and its partners.
- Act as the bridge between partners and our client’s product marketing teams to develop competitive positioning, messaging, and new digital or physical collateral.
- Gather market intelligence on the performance of competitors.
- Regularly survey partners to add a quantitative element to our understanding of their situation.
- Administer channel programmes such as branded goods, event support, case study production, MDF, lead sharing and lead follow-up.
- Produce and distribute UK-specific materials to support partners’ sales and marketing activities.
- As well as partners’ events, you will also be responsible for organising UK events program. We attend over 20 exhibitions every year.
- Liaise with the product marketing, finance and legal teams in India, the UK sales teams, the exhibition organisers and any contractors we use.
- Responsible for perfect presentation at the shows and effective follow-up afterwards.
- Work with the rest of the marketing team to promote events.
- Manage events through project management system.
- Report on the results gained from each exhibition.
- 2 to 4 years of marketing experience at a minimum, preferably within a technology or software company.
- Must exude commercial competence.
- Understand a partner’s mindset, approach and priorities.
- Writing skills are essential.
- A good understanding of how British businesses operate, preferably across a range of industries.
- It would be advantageous to have a good understanding of common business software types such as CRM, service desk management, email marketing, analytics and accounting.
- A driven individual, passionate about digital technology and its capabilities to transform business results.
- A self-starter who is self-motivated and happy to be managed remotely to achieve goals.
- A friendly, people-oriented person who is adept at making and building strong business relationships with partners and colleagues, in person or virtually.
- Willing to travel when required, sometimes within Europe or potentially further occasionally.
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Great Benefits
- You will start with on-the-job training in a team with guidance and mentoring.
- This job will be based in Bletchley.
- It’s important for the applicant to be a resident of the UK, has valid work authorisation and be within commutable distance of the office.