|We are looking for a part-time, experienced Compliance Officer who has worked in a Commercial Insurance and FCA regulated environment to join a vibrant exciting team. |
Working with the Senior Management team and Directors as well as external partners and suppliers, you will be responsible for everything compliance.
This role is reporting directly to the Finance Director on a part-time basis of 25hrs per week with some flexibility to the number of hours and schedule of work and with the possibility of hybrid working following a successful training period.
Main purpose of the role:
To be responsible for all matters of compliance across the business, ensuring we establish and maintain the highest possible compliance standards, policies, monitoring and control.
To ensure the highest levels of support for the growing business, the board of directors, sales team, clients and partners.
Essential skills and experience:
• Minimum three years’ experience working in a compliance role in an insurance and FCA regulated environment, preferably commercial insurance brokerage
• Computer literacy, especially the ability to use Excel to a high standard
• Adaptability to work with various software solutions, and experience in implementing and continuously improving processes
• Ability to research and analyse data, draw relevant conclusions from these, and report opinions
• Excellent communication skills at all levels
Desirable skills and experience:
• Cert CII qualified
• Experience in the insurance industry
• Accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|