We’re thrilled to be working with a rapidly expanding lead-generation and Financial Services support company, based in Romford, who are working with some of the UK’s top Insurance providers.
As a direct result of their success and continued growth they are looking for a number of Contact Centre Agents to join their vibrant Life Insurance team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Successful applicants will be required to contact members of the public who have requested to be contacted about opening a new life insurance policy or have opted in to have their existing life insurance policy reviewed – prospective customers are always sourced from warm and hot leads – you won’t be expected to cold-call!
As the first point of contact in the customer’s journey you will be required to obtain as much relevant client information as accurately and efficiently as possible. You will utilise your excellent customer service skills to grab the customers attention and demonstrate how our client can help them obtain a quote with their experienced and qualified sales team.
The nature of this role is to ensure that all calls are handled efficiently, professionally and promptly. This is a fast-paced role so attention to detail and being well organised whilst remaining calm under pressure is an essential.
Our client provides in-house training and their management team will be there every step of the way to help you achieve success.
- This is an outbound telephone-based role where you will be responsible for generating interest in either the reviewing of a clients current policy or discussing options available to set up a new policy
- The products you will be offering to customers include Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover, Family Income Benefit and Income Protection
- A consultative style sales approach with a confident and friendly telephone manner and excellent objection handling techniques
- Excellent work ethic, ambition, and desire to succeed
- Financially motivated and target-driven with a positive, can-do attitude
- A good sense of humour – our client is a friendly team and works hard to create a positive office culture and environment
- Willing to learn and take training seriously to succeed and achieve
- Punctuality, time-keeping and organisation is a must
- Uncapped commission – excellent earning potential
- Full training provided including a 5-day onboarding programme
- Career progression opportunities – fantastic agents are recognised and rewarded, most management are promoted from within
- Staff incentives to motivate our contact centre, including competitions & prizes
- Continuous development, coaching and support provided
- Employer matched pension contribution
- 28 days annual leave
This is a full-time, permanent role. The working hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm and Saturday 9am-12pm. You will be required to work 1 in 4 Saturdays. Hybrid working option may be available.
|Job Category||Office Support, Sales|