We are seeking an ambitious individual to work with a leading property management business that currently maintains a striving office environment and, a fun and hard-working company culture looking for their next step up.
Due to continued growth, and exceeding business targets, an opportunity for a Credit Control Manager has become available.
The Credit Control Manager will have principal responsibility for the day-to-day credit control and customer service routines associated with the developments we manage, ensuring the highest quality of service is provided, commensurate with the requirements of any management contract, lease/s, service level of agreement or otherwise.
- Dealing with financial queries from customers and / or contractor.
- Reading and reviewing and completing legal documentation.
- Monitor and manage the credit control processes, ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Engage with customers to establish payment plans, negotiate payment terms and resolve billing inquiries or disputes.
- Develop and implement strategies to minimise late or non-payment by customers
- Liaising with key stakeholders such as the client, outgoing agents, the POD new business team, client relationship team and employees generally.
- Credit Control is advantageous, not essential. Customer Service/ Admin experience or a similar background is fine for the right individual.
- Property experience
- 25 days Holiday
- Health Cashback Plan for dental and eye care etc,
- Cycle to Work
- Retail discounts
- Wellbeing Cashback plan
- Death in Service Insurance
- Regular company events