We have a state-of-the-art opportunity for a skilled Credit Controller to join our client’s well-equipped and growing team.
Our client is a leading insurance broker who has recently been acquired by a global organisation, offering plenty of opportunities across the group.
|* Running daily reports on the system to monitor and process instalment payments (premium collection)|
* Following the Debt management process for customers defaulting on their instalment payments
* Preparing debt analysis spreadsheets and prioritising debt collection
* Responsibility for the smooth operation of the instalment scheme diary system
* Liaising with the Premium Finance provider regarding matters including but not limited to payment date changes, instalment defaults and customer complaints
* Responsibility for upkeep and maintenance of their system
* Issuing all necessary paperwork to the required standard
* Responsibility for ensuring that all Premium Finance processes are documented and keeping the documentation updated and accurate
|* General Administration; other duties and responsibilities may be set by the line manager or director.|
* Supporting the Finance team when required.
|* At least two years of recent experience in a Finance Role|
* Intermediate level of excel and been using regularly in the last year
* GCSE or equivalent Maths and English – 4-9 or C grades and above
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|