We are currently recruiting a Credit Controller based in Cambridgeshire to join the Finance Team and fill a current vacancy.
Key tasks of the role include:
- Customer account management.
- Chasing Overdue debt via phone, e-mail and letter.
- Credit checking and setting up new accounts.
- Dealing with queries in a timely manner to resolve outstanding invoices.
- Posting cash on to ledgers & reconciling bank statements.
- Processing card payments over the phone.
- Build strong relationships with the sales force & customers to ensure the smooth running of accounts.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Highly numerate
- A good understanding of Excel spreadsheets
- IT literate including Outlook emails
Credit control experience is preferred but not essential as training will be given to the right candidate.
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|