We are excited to be working with a long established manufacturing company based in Huntingdonshire, due to a vacancy becoming available we are on the hunt for driven Customer Account Managers!
You will be a key member of the selling team within a dynamic manufacturing customer sales environment, who shares company values of delivering exceptional customer service.
You will also be responsible for the day to day servicing of customer accounts working across departments.
- Take full ownership of servicing allocated customer account base.
- Be proactive in understanding changing customer needs and administer accounts in line with contract agreements.
- Receive Customer orders by phone or email, process through production or purchasing to meet deadlines and deliver total customer satisfaction through to delivery.
- Direct selling to customers, exploring opportunities to increase sales and meet changing customer requirements.
- Update and maintain office systems to ensure all records are kept up to date with the latest Customer and product information in pursuit of the efficient processing of Customer orders.
- Carry out periodic service reviews of customer accounts in conjunction with the appropriate Business Development Manager e.g. stocks, cost price to sales price ratios.
- Attend customer meetings to understand needs and be better able to service requirements.
- Provide support for the purchasing function and cover as required to ensure purchasing administration is performed in a timely way to meet customer requirements.
- Prepare and analyse account and stock information for presentation to manager, recommending improvements where required.
- Implement agreed outcomes.
Skills and Attributes
- Sound commercial common sense.
- Ability to be flexible, organise work, meet tight deadlines and cope calmly with changing priorities.
- Naturally adopts a professional but friendly approach on the telephone with the ability to listen attentively to gain understanding.
- Enjoys the art of communication with a variety of people and disciplines to create relationships. Ability to work harmoniously within a team.
- Conscientious with attention to detail.
- Sound IT capability.
- Willing to go the extra mile as and when required
Minimum Education required
- GCSE Maths & English A-C + 3 others.
- Education to ‘A’ Level standard or equivalent.
Minimum Experience required
- Customer account administration: 1 year (preferred)
- Sales and or purchasing experience required, ideally within a manufacturing environment.
- ERP system experience is highly desirable (SAP Business One especially).
- A learning mindset essential.
- Full training given
- 9-5 Monday to Friday
Our client continue to operate some COVID restrictions to continue to put colleague safety at the heart of what they do.
|Job Category||Office Support|