Stratton Recruitment have teamed up with an exciting FinTech organisation that are making serious waves within the financial technology sector.
Our fast-growing, FinTech client are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their busy team. They are expanding, making this is a perfect position if you’d like to have a significant impact on a company’s early growth and to develop your role and career as the business evolves.
The position will be based in our Cambridge office and will offer remote working.
Purpose of Role:
Working as part of a core Data analysis team the role will be working closely with key stakeholders in the business to provide analysis and data solutions to support their ongoing business strategy.
Practically, this will involve interpreting trends, creating data models to provide insights, optimising data retrieval and developing dashboards, reports and visualisations.
The right Data Analyst will have a proven track record working with large and disparate datasets, uncovering insights and delivering against business requirements.
Key requirements of the role:
- Demonstratable experience as a data analyst, more favourably in the financial services sector with experience in drawing data from multiple sources
- Be detail orientated, an excellent communicator and eager collaborator who can work well within a diverse team
- Good knowledge of Excel and data manipulation tools
- SQL, PowerBI and Python as well as experience with databases
The ideal candidate will be able to integrate quickly and work well within a team.
- Must be confident, self-motivated and display a high degree of focus.
- Be used to working in a challenging and demanding environment where priorities can change at short notice.
- Exhibit an ability of working using own initiative and whilst under pressure.
- Possess very good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to demonstrate a logical and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Have excellent research/analysis skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to formulate effective test plans.
|Job Category||Information technology|