We are excited to be working with an enthusiastic, world-changing business that offers true meaning, passion, and most importantly, allows you the ability to make a difference.
Our client offers flexibility and in return, they want hardworking individuals who are not afraid to push boundaries. They will continuously encourage their employees to become the best they can possibly be and are committed to a more sustainable way of living.
We are currently seeking a Net Zero Analyst to join our clients growing team. To achieve success in the role you will need to work effectively, have good communication and problem-solving skills, and the ability to identify and resolve data issues in a collaborative team setting.
This role can be home based with regular visits to their office, there may also be the occasional visit to client sites.
You will be able to demonstrate excellent data analysis skills, with a focus on problem solving and a keen eye for detail.
You will work with our clients Data Team and Consultancy Team to provide solution focused reporting for their customers that delivers insight into their energy usage and carbon emissions. You will oversee their data management systems, co-ordinate their data streams and provide internal data integrity reporting. You will be exemplar in the timely delivery of project work to customers in line with company requirements, quality standards and demonstrate an ability to provide excellent customer service.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Analysing and interpreting different types of data
- Administering data in an accurate and efficient manner
- Overseeing data integrity reporting
- Compiling carbon footprint reports
- Writing reports that inspire our customers to take action
- Attending and facilitating customer meetings and contribute to the delivery of presentations to
- all levels of seniority
- Administering our in-house data management systems
- Assisting with service design to enhance our service provision and associated processes
- Planning your workflow and managing your own time, ensuring work is effectively delivered on
- time, in full, within budget in a way that wows our customers
- Acting as a catalyst for change and contributing to our ambition to support 1% of the UK to go
- Net Zero by 2025, by being curious, focused and innovative
- Bright, self-motivated, dedicated and hardworking
- Capable of being passionate, enthusiastic and sharing a vision with someone about how to
- resolve problems
- A natural problem solver and solution finder
- Passionate about sustainability, and excited about what we do and how you could contribute to
- Friendly and approachable
- Organised and proactive possessing a temperament that allows you to remain calm while
- handling a high volume of consecutive tasks
- Committed to personal growth and professional development
- Excited about working in an industry which experiences rapid change and development
- Energised about creating new ways of communicating the benefits to customers/prospects of
- taking action to mitigate their impact on climate change
Experience & Qualifications required:
- Data Analysis
- Data Administration
- Customer Service
- High level of numeracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Carbon Footprinting
- Carbon Compliance Experience (e.g. SECR)
- System Management
- Monitoring and Targeting Reporting
- Knowledge of Energy & Carbon Industry