We are seeking an ambitious individual to work with a leading property business backed by an exciting investment group.
Due to winning new business with a state-of-the-art estate, we are searching for Day and night Concierge professionals.
When fully built, this luxury estate will have 1,228 units, covering nearly six acres. Gym, and spin studio powered by Peloton, screening room, and multi-purpose entertaining space. Landscape gardens designed in partnership with the Royal Botanic Gardens (213 trees planted, two podium gardens, two rooftop gardens, eco-walk and walkways, and more).
The Concierge will have principal responsibility for the front-of-house customer service routines associated with the development/s, ensuring the highest quality of service is provided, commensurate with the requirements of any management contract, lease/s, service level of agreement or otherwise.
Front of House
Act as an ambassador for our client, recognising the importance of excelling at customer service both externally and internally.
To support the ongoing asset management routines of the development, aiming to ensure contract, risk and mobilisation management tasks are completed in an efficient and timely manner.
Supporting the mobilisation process. This will include but is not limited to: –
- Always interact in an enthused and empathetic manner
- Answer the phone politely, identifying yourself and the brand.
- Answer emails and any other medium of correspondence politely, identifying yourself and the brand.
- Respond to complaints or concerns and find the appropriate solution. Seeking the support of your wider team as appropriate.
- Be empathetic in relation to our customers’ requests, queries, or concerns.
- Request further in-house training or learning if you deem it is required.
- Liaising with key stakeholders such as the client, outgoing agents, the new business team, client relationship team and employees generally.
- Ensuring mobilisation tasks are meticulously completed and recorded in the relevant systems.
Taking ownership of the developments on site risk management routines, utilising systems and processes to ensure compliance. This will include but is not limited to: –
- Liaising with the client relationship / support team, contractors, and customers to facilitate risk assessments and routine risk management tasks.
- Maintaining a detailed audit trial of all actions and certification within the system.
- Reporting on compliance levels within the development and defining actions to improve the same.
Support the developments contract management routines, utilitising systems to ensure the appropriate contracts are tendered, implemented and any arising actions recorded.
- Liaise with the client relationship / support team and contractors to ensure each development has a completed and appropriate contract schedule implemented.
- Ensure the necessary information is saved to the systems and any relevant actions are diarised as appropriate.
- 28 days Holiday
- 4 on 4 off 12 hours TBC
- Company Benefits include –Health Cashback Plan for dental and eye care etc, Cycle to Work, Retail discounts, Wellbeing Cashback plan, Death in Service Insurance