We are working with an independent technology company where scientists, engineers, and designers collaborate to invent and develop new products and technologies. This a truly exciting time to join there business, with full training and mentorship provided for aspiring Desktop Support Engineers at the start of their career.
Your work will help facilitate life-changing inventions! As a Junior Desktop Support Engineer, you’ll be working on an interesting variety of hardware and software challenges. With every solution you find, you’ll be helping scientists and engineers towards the next breakthrough discovery. The role is primarily focused on providing on-site helpdesk support, to colleagues across the Group.
We can assure you that you won’t get bored with our client, as no day is the same! From day one, you will focus on troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving a wide range of issues including;
- Microsoft Office 365
- Teams telephony
- Windows 10 desktop
- Builds and re-builds
- Cyber security.
Our client prides itself on being an employee-owned business, operating from green surroundings within Cambridgeshire. They are currently building new purpose-built, sustainable offices, and labs in the same location.
Their culture encourages shared ideas and technical collaboration whilst providing you with the freedom to do your best work. Employee’s benefits such as 25 days holiday (pro-rata for this fixed term contract) and a cycle-to-work scheme, plus:
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Full training and mentorship provided
- Free lunch and all-day fresh fruit, snacks, and hot and cold drinks
- Private medical insurance (incl. dependents)
- Life insurance up to 6 times the salary
- An ‘Activities and Community Fund’ that supports healthy activities to bring colleagues together; whether it’s lunchtime squash or football, Zumba, or their very own rock band!
- Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
|Job Category||Information technology|