We are working with an independent technology company where scientists, engineers and designers collaborate to invent and develop new products and technologies.
Your work will help facilitate life-changing inventions!
As a Desktop Support Engineer, you’ll be working on an interesting variety of hardware and software challenges. With every solution you find, you’ll be helping scientists and engineers towards the next breakthrough discovery.
The role is primarily focused on providing on-site helpdesk support, to colleagues across the Group.
We can assure you that you won’t get bored with our client, as no day is the same!
From day one, you will focus on troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving a wide range of issues including;
- Microsoft Office 365
- Teams telephony
- Windows 10 desktop
- Builds and re-builds
- Cyber security.
To succeed in the role, you’ll lean on your good working knowledge of these subjects, ideally gained from three years or more experience in Desktop support.
Our client prides themselves on being an employee-owned business, operating from green surroundings within Cambridgeshire. They are currently building new purpose-built, sustainable offices and labs in the same location.
There culture encourages shared ideas and technical collaboration whilst providing you with the freedom to do your best work. Employees benefits such as 25 days holiday (pro-rata for this 6 month fixed term contract) and a cycle to work scheme, plus:
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Free lunch and all-day fresh fruit, snacks and hot and cold drinks
- Private medical insurance (incl. dependents)
- Life insurance up to 6 times salary
- An ‘Activities and Community Fund’ that supports healthy activities to bring colleagues together; whether it’s lunchtime squash or football, Zumba, or TTP’s very own rock band! Colleagues are encouraged to initiate new clubs and outings whenever they see a new opportunity.
- Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
So, what’s stopping you?!
If you have the right experience and would like to be considered, apply online today, or feel free to call us on 01223 953 678.
|Job Category||Information technology|