Work with a state-of-the-art development based in Hammersmith.
The Development Manager will have principal responsibility for the effective and efficient management of the development/s designated to them. They should utilise staff, contractors, and the other resources available to them to ensure the highest quality of service is provided, commensurate with the requirements of any management contract, tenancy agreement, the service level of understanding, or otherwise.
Asset Management: To oversee and support the ongoing asset management routines of the development, aiming to ensure contract, risk, and management tasks are completed in an efficient and timely manner.
Mobilisation: Supporting and/or leading the client mobilisation process as and when our client secures new contracts. This will include but is not limited to: –
- Liaising with key stakeholders such as the client, outgoing agents, the client’s new business team, client relationship team, and client employees generally.
- Ensuring mobilisation tasks are meticulously completed and recorded in the relevant systems.
- Arranging for others to complete tasks as and where appropriate.
- Reporting on mobilisation statistics and defining actions to improve the same.
Risk Management: Taking ownership of the developments of risk management routines, utilising clients’ systems and processes to ensure compliance. This will include but is not limited to: –
- Liaising with the client relationship/support team, contractors, and customers to facilitate risk
assessments and routine risk management tasks.
- Maintaining a detailed audit trail of all actions and certifications within the client system.
- Reporting on compliance levels within the development and defining actions to improve the same.
- Take personal responsibility for understanding and following the company’s Health and Safety policies and practices, leading team members to uphold and adhere to the same values and actions by demonstrating personal engagement with safety to continuously improve safety performance.
Contract Management: Taking ownership of the developments contract management routines, utilising client systems to ensure the appropriate contracts are tendered, implemented and any arising actions recorded.
- Liaise with colleagues and contractors to ensure each development has a completed and appropriate
contract schedule implemented.
- Tender contracts and ensure value for money is obtained.
- Ensure the necessary information is saved to the POD systems and any relevant actions are diarised as appropriate.
- Focusing on team engagement to create a highly engaged team who wants to deliver exceptional service, every day.
- Ensuring sufficient cover for the development at all times, including arranging cover for sickness and holidays.
- Managing holidays and team absence.
- Completing quarterly 121s and yearly appraisals for your team.
- Managing your team’s performance.
- Liaising with the HR team to ensure the successful completion of payroll, recruitment, and grievance routines within your team.
- Ensuring all teams has completed mandatory training and all refresher training when necessary.
- 25 days holiday as well as 8 BH’s and 1 Birthday Holiday!
- Free on-site parking
- Health Cashback Plan for dental and eye care etc
- Exciting, Brand new – modern office
- Cycle to Work, Retail discounts
- Wellbeing Cashback plan
- Death in Service Insurance