We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join an exciting business in Cambridgeshire. Our client is a highly customer-focused award winning and forward-thinking business driven by their people. They are one of the fastest growing IT services organisations in Cambridgeshire creating opportunities for the right individuals to carve out well rewarded excellent careers.
The role requires strong knowledge of all marketing channels to deliver a high quality and consistent output, with the ability to manage and outsource where necessary. They are looking for someone to take ownership of this role, providing your own ideas and vision for the company.
You will need to display Technical knowledge such as SEO/PPC/Email Marketing, Social Media performance and the ability to improve these.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to keep their brand fresh and exciting, implementing positive changes to their marketing, as well as understanding and implementing up and coming trends.
- Create marketing content (brand, visual, messaging)
- Take the lead across digital marketing channels – Social Media, SEO, PPC, Affiliates, Content Marketing & Paid Social Media, Email Marketing.
- Manage the day-to-day responsibilities of all marketing execution (in-house work & outsourced)
- Drive local sales by increasing lead generation.
- Exploring potential PR and commercial opportunities
- Produce monthly reports, as well as closely monitoring and reporting how budgets/strategies/campaigns relate to eventual sales (ROI).
- Minimum 3 year’s experience within Marketing
- A Proven track record of developing and growing a brand
- Technical knowledge of key marketing channels – SEO/PPC/Social Media
- Team player, willing to go the extra mile for colleagues and customers
- Competitive salary based on ability and experience
- 40 hours per week
- 25 days per annum plus statutory holidays
- Company pension offered after probationary period
- Bupa Private Health Scheme and Medical Insurance offered after probationary period