Stratton Recruitment are excited to be working with a forward-thinking client looking to win the race against climate change. Using the power of wind, sun, and water on a global scale to accelerate decarbonisation.
Due to record growth, they are now looking to expand their team with an additional Embedded Developer.
To define technical requirements, gatherings with clients, designers, and engineering teams.
Constructing a program’s architecture in accordance with the hardware requirements and project criteria. Composing system protocols, embedded programs, and software code; analyzing problems with embedded systems and identifying mistakes, issues, or inefficiencies.
Coordinating with the engineering and design teams to guarantee process alignment Keeping track of project deadlines and informing the manager of any delays or problems. Creating technical manuals, software development documentation, and diagnostic reports. Maintaining and carrying out necessary maintenance on embedded software systems.
Assess and investigate trends and prospects for our clients, we are looking for an investment analyst. Provide clients and company with high-quality investment instructions, you will required undertake research, valuations, and assessments of financial instruments, markets, and businesses. You will also collaborate with other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree computer engineering with experience of 4 years+ in the industry.
- C and C++ programming language mastery.
- Strong understanding of ARM, MIPS, and x86 hardware architecture.
- A working knowledge of hardware protocols including USB, UART, I2C, and SPI.
- Experience in RTOS, Linux, and other OS platforms.
- Outstanding diagnostic abilities.
- Powerful analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong project management and organizing skills.
- Generous salary of £65K – £75K
- Remote working
- 30 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Sick/Maternity/Paternity paid leave
- Pension plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual gatherings
- Dental and Health insurance (subject to probation)
- Annual bonuses – further confirmation upon final stage interview
|Job Category||Information technology|