We are working with an independent technology company where scientists, engineers and designers collaborate to invent and develop new products and technologies – Your work will help facilitate life-changing inventions! This is coding with real-world impact.
As an FTC Embedded Software Engineer, you will be working on exciting projects that have the potential to bring tangible benefits to people around the world. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a health tech project from start through to completion. Your coding could help shape the future development of global healthcare.
Join their Health Tech team and you’ll create code to enable life-transforming treatments. You will be dealing with multidisciplinary teams of scientists, engineers and designers collaborate closely to solve complex problems and create disruptive technologies. Their clients range from innovative start-ups to some of the world’s largest and most respected companies.
- Experience in embedded software development in regulated environments (C/C++)
- Additional experience Python + LabVIEW desirable but not required
- Strong preference to candidates with formal ISO13485 and ISO62304 training and experience
- Experience in wearables / low power systems preferred
- Able to work on-site, embedded into our team.
- Preferred hybrid with 2/3 days a week on-site
- More flexible arrangements will be considered
- Fixed Term Contract – Start from as soon as possible to commit full time for at least 5 months (Moving to potentially 12 Months / Permanent role for future consideration)
Our client prides themselves on being an employee-owned business, operating from green surroundings within Cambridgeshire. They are currently building new purpose-built, sustainable offices and lab, due for completion early 2023.
Their working culture encourages entrepreneurship, shared ideas and technical collaboration, while providing you with the freedom to do your best work.
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Free lunch and all-day refreshments
- 25 days holiday (Pro rata)
- A wide range of activities including squash, Zumba, yoga, arts and crafts, and their very own rock band!
- Local sports facilities and theatre discounts and memberships
If you have the right experience and would like to be considered, apply online today, or feel free to call us on 01223 953 678.
|Job Category||Information technology|