Stratton Recruitment are thrilled to be working with a high-quality compliance service-provider for cosmetic products, with a strong focus on ethical change and positive impact. Our client is in search of an experienced Executive Assistant who can support their growth ambitions.
The primary responsibility of the role will be to coordinate project management activities, including; liaising with clients and stakeholders to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives, support with preparation of quotations, monitor project progress and handle any issues as they arise.
As a key function within the business, the Executive Assistant’s focus is to ensure project deadlines and clients needs are met.
In addition, the Executive Assistant will be expected to:
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management via project management software
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, team productivity, plans and expenditures
- Provide general administrative assistance to the business, where required
The ideal candidate will;
- Be process oriented with a strong ability to manage multiple projects, effectively track status, and support multiple individuals.
- Be an effective researcher and communicator, able to work on projects with minimal oversight, delivering properly formatted deliverables and asking relevant questions.
- Be self-starter who proactively offers ideas, tactics, and approaches for completing projects
- Be able to efficiently manage processes and advance projects from start to finish.
- Have the ability to oversee budgets and hours, project scopes, performance reports, and timelines for multiple project deliverables.
- Be experienced with Smartsheet Project management software
- Be experienced with digital media campaigns and/or websites.
- Possess strong IT skills (Microsoft 365) and project management software
The following skills are desirable, but are not a requirement;
- Familiar with working in a science-based service company
- Experience of working with accounting software like QuickBooks, to create quotations for customers
- Working across social media platforms (in particular, LinkedIn)
- Competitive salary – negotiable depending on experience
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension plan provided through Nest
- Payment support towards the cost of Wi-Fi/equipment etc. for home-working
- Home based role with minimal requirement to visit the Cambridge office
|Job Category||Office Support|