We are excited to be teaming up with an exciting start up who recently merged with a successful software development company.
Our client is searching for an administrator to join their fast growing, young and enthusiastic team. The role of the Administration and Finance Assistant is a new post within the company and is pivotal to the smooth running of the business.
The position requires a person with energy, flexibility, initiative and self-motivation!
This unique role will be broken down as following and will include the following responsibilities:
With access to the accountants for support and training;
- Maintain accurate company accounts.
- Liaise with accountants in the preparation of end of year accounts and company returns.
- Undertake bank reconciliations and reporting
- Follow financial systems and controls that are in place
- Negotiate with suppliers
- Answer phone calls, direct calls to the appropriate member of staff and take messages
- Deal with incoming & outgoing mail
- Organise & book venues for various meetings and events
- Maintain and update computerized filing systems
- Maintain training records for our ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Ensure the offices are kept tidy and clean
- Update staff with Health and Safety policies and requirements
- Organise social events and activities for the team
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as deemed appropriate
- Assist with social media and marketing efforts
- Organise and attend marketing events
- Act as the first point of contact and liaise where appropriate with external agencies and individuals for event management including seminars & conferences
Please feel free to apply online today! Or you can call us on 01223 953 678!
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|