We are seeking an ambitious individual to work with a leading property business backed by an exciting investment group.
Due to continued growth, and exceeding business targets, an opportunity for a Service Charge Accounts Manager has become available.
The purpose of the role is to take responsibility for the Service Charge Accounts and Client Finance Reporting function. Ensuring the delivery of required outputs promptly, taking into account ARMA/RICS and client money handling codes of practice.
The role will be responsible for ensuring that all client accounts, service charge and company, are finalised within the required statutory, best practice or contractual timelines. Where and when required the role would also be responsible for ensuring the issuing and monitoring of section 20b notices. Above and beyond this specific duties would include but are not limited to: –
- Ensuring any year-end accounting positions are accurately reflected in the business’s client finance system, currently QUBE MRI.
- Ensure an effective, compliant and best practice year-end client accounting process is in operation in alignment with the business’s required standards and objectives and that this process is adhered to.
- Ensure all client accounting information for new instructions is appropriately integrated into the business’s client finance systems, currently QUBE MRI. The business standard process for this would be the responsibility of this role to maintain, implement and manage within business performance targets.
- Prepare and support the preparation of client reporting.
- Assess current processes and enhance where possible by POD’s values and ways of working and further establish and embed a process for the production of in-house Service Charge Accounts.
- Develop relationships with the key stakeholders both external and internal to improve communication and ensure the accuracy, relevance, and timeliness of service charge statements.
- Review, manage and ensure the execution of regular accounting processes to enable the effective production of client reporting and year-end client accounting.
- Facilitate, initiate, create and support internal reporting as required.
- Updating and maintaining the property management accounting systems and other databases and managing the same across other team members
- Provide best practice advice and ensure all accounting procedures are in place and up to date
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT:
- Review, develop and improve the Service Charge Accounts Function. Manage, motivate and lead the team to create an industry-leading function – ensuring effective internal training on processes and ensuring procedures are documented and adhered to.
- Motivate the team to deliver on agreed KPI’s
- Make certain that the Service Charge Accounts function takes accountability and ownership of deliverables and are results-driven.
- 25 days Holiday
- Company Benefits include –Health Cashback Plan for dental and eye care etc, Cycle to Work, Retail discounts, Wellbeing Cashback plan, Death in Service Insurance
|Accounting & Finance