Stratton Recruitment are looking for a Financial Controller & have partnered up with a luxurious, high end and attractive client based in Cambridgeshire/ Suffolk. This role will push your boundaries and give you the excitement factor!
Reporting to Finance Director and working within the European Finance Department, this role will be leading the management and financial reporting function and treasury management for the Europe2 region.
Management Accounts, FP&A, Analysis
- Month End Process for Europe2 region – consolidation of eight legal companies in five regions within Europe in accordance with IFRS
- Comparison of forecasts/budgets with actuals and analysis of variances
- Completion of the monthly management report for the Aviation and FBO divisions
- Ensure accurate reporting of non-finance metrics, such as: Aircraft Fleet; Aircraft movements and Fuel sales
- Ensuring the provision of accurate, robust and informative departmental P&Ls for distribution to department managers and review with the FD
- Ownership of the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process for Europe2 region
- Preparation of all ad hoc analysis including project appraisal; scenario planning; financial modelling; YOY and budget variance analysis and variance / bridge analysis with commentary as required
Statutory, Tax, Audit
- Year End Process for Europe2 region- consolidation of eight legal companies in five regions within Europe in accordance with IFRS
- Leading the production of annual statutory accounts for Europe2 region (combination of in house and outsourced) in accordance with local requirements
- Audit compliance and management of yearly audit
- Management of tax compliance (outsourced)
- Oversight of Transfer Pricing – adopting the Group policy
- Cashflow management and forecasting for Europe2 region
- Payment approvals
- Ownership of FTE and Staff cost reporting and monthly payroll checks – working closely with the HR department
- Ensuring financial systems are robust, compliant, risk free from fraud and support both current activities and future growth
- Support to the Finance team with process improvements and Excel coaching
- Support the FD in all finance projects
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/IACEW)
- Experience of working in a similar finance function.
- Microsoft Navision or similar accounting system
- Strong reconciliation, mathematical and organisational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask under pressure.
- Experience of working in a multi-currency environment.
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|