We are looking for someone with expertise in UI design, UX design, and front-end web development to join an exceptional growing start-up company. The role requires a natural understanding of human-computer interaction design (HCID) and the ability to come up with elegant solutions to improve software applications.
You will be joining a young and dynamic firm with an existing and growing client base, alongside a friendly, supportive, and energetic UK based team.
This is an exciting time to be joining our clients company. As part of a fast-growing start-up, this role will give you the power to have a real influence on shaping the future of our branding, design, products and strategic direction – ensuring we put user experience at the heart of everything we do
Our client provides their team the flexibility of a hybrid combination of remote and in-person work.
They have a strong presence in the Cambridgeshire area and, while the position is mostly remote, you will need the ability to travel to in-person meetings from time-to-time.
Company & Projects
They were founded in response to a clear demand for high quality software development services around Cambridgeshire. Our client aim to provide their clients with bespoke, custom software solutions – focusing on user experience, design and performance. In particular, they aim to forge long-standing partnerships with their clients – and provide them with tangible business results.
There is certainly no typical product and those involved in the company can look forward to involvement in a wide range of projects – from augmented reality, to CRM, to enterprise systems. As a valued part of the design and development team, you will be encouraged to be involved in all aspects from solution concept and design, through to delivery and support.
Who we are seeking
We are looking for people that share our vision for high quality code and highperformance UI/UX, delivered in a highly professional and caring way. We’re keen to see applications from talented candidates that want to be involved with an innovative and thriving start-up business.
To help, here’s a summary of who we are looking for:
- Experience of producing client-facing applications and an awareness of the UX and UI challenges involved;
- Experience using tools of the trade like Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, or similar to create wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs;
- Evidence of a problem-solving mindset;
- Ability to create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables);
- Knowledge of C#, .NET 5.0 and ASP.NET Core;
- Knowledge of iOS and Android UI development;
- Familiarity with database technology, architecture and solutions (NoSQL and/or SQL);
- Experience of project planning, scheduling and/or scoping
- An ability to ask questions to understand requirements ahead of implementation;
- Experience working in an agile development team;
- Experience in working remotely from home;
If you would like to apply for the role and are experienced in the essential skills, please apply online today! Or call our office for more information – 01223 953 678
|Job Category||Information technology|