We are seeking an experienced, full-time full-stack software engineer to join a fast-growing and exceptional start-up based in the heart of Cambridge on a national scale.
The role will involve producing high quality code for our clients, clients and for their own SaaS products.
You will be joining a young and dynamic company with a growing client base, alongside a friendly, supportive, and energetic UK based team.
This is an exciting time to be joining this impressive company. As part of a fast-growing start-up, this role will give you the power to have a real influence on shaping the future of their technology stack, engineering practices and strategic direction – ensuring they put user experience and software quality at the heart of everything you do.
Our client provides their team the flexibility of a hybrid combination of remote and in-person work.
They have a strong presence in the Cambridgeshire area and, while the position is mostly remote, you will need the ability to travel to in-person meetings from time-to-time.
Company & Projects
They were founded in response to a clear demand for high quality software development services around Cambridgeshire. Our client aim to provide their clients with bespoke, custom software solutions – focusing on user experience, design and performance. In particular, they aim to forge long-standing partnerships with their clients – and provide them with tangible business results.
There is certainly no typical product and those involved in the company can look forward to involvement in a wide range of projects – from augmented reality, to CRM, to enterprise systems. As a valued part of the design and development team, you will be encouraged to be involved in all aspects from solution concept and design, through to delivery and support.
Who we are seeking
We are looking for people that share our client vision for high quality code delivered in a highly professional and caring way. We’re keen to see applications from talented candidates that want to be involved with an innovative and thriving start-up business.
To help, here’s a summary of who we are looking for:
- Familiarity with database technology, architecture and solutions (NoSQL and/or SQL);
- Experience of producing client-facing applications and an awareness of the UX and UI challenges involved;
- Self-motivated, and able to work as part of a small team on short and demanding projects with strict attention to detail;
- Knowledge of C#, .NET 5.0, ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework Core;
- Knowledge of iOS and Android app development;
- Experience of project planning, scheduling and/or scoping;
- An ability to ask questions to understand requirements ahead of implementation;
- Experience working in an agile development team;
- Experience in working remotely from home;
If you would like to apply for the role and are experienced in the essential skills, please apply online today! Or call our office for more information – 01223 953 678
|Job Category||Information technology|