Stratton Recruitment are delighted to be working with an independent technology company where scientists, engineers and designers collaborate to invent and develop new products and technologies – Your work will help facilitate life-changing inventions!
This role will suit someone who enjoys using their technical skills and knowledge – and who is always looking to develop these. You can expect to be involved in all aspects of technology and product development – from invention and analysis, to prototype design, testing, and transfer to manufacturing – and for the technologies you work on to have a wide range of applications, whether it’s battery-free medical implants or multi-GHz industrial compute platforms.
- A 1st or 2:1 in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline. You will be bright, with a strong academic record demonstrating a good grasp of the first principles of your subject
- Ability to generate theoretical and empirical evidence
- Insatiable curiosity. Our client wants people who love to learn and get to the heart of a problem – and who do so enthusiastically! Whether it’s exploring new technology, unfamiliar engineering principles, or how a business operates, you dig down to generate valuable insight
- Communication Skills. On projects, you can expect to be working with people from all scientific disciplines, and you will be working with a range of clients, not all of whom have technical backgrounds. Being able to communicate your understanding and explain your ideas is important
- Drive. You take on new responsibilities, use your own initiative and seek new objectives, pursuing them with tenacity and pragmatism
- You enjoy making things! As a company, this is what they do, so you should find it fun to use your technical expertise in a practical way in order to craft tangible results.
Our clients working culture encourages entrepreneurship, shared ideas and technical collaboration, while providing you the freedom to do your best work. They offer employee benefits such as your usual 25 days holiday, private medical insurance (incl. dependents), cycle to work scheme, plus:
- Annual profit-related bonus
- Employer pension contribution of 12% of pensionable pay
- Free lunch and all-day fresh fruit, snacks and hot and cold drinks
- Life insurance up to 6 times salary
- Enhanced family friendly maternity and paternity leave
- Hybrid working
- Lunchtime squash or football, Zumba or their very own rock band. Colleagues initiate new clubs and outings whenever they feel there’s something missing!
- Discounts and memberships to local sports facilities and the theatre
- A comprehensive relocation package is also available, if applicable
Interested? Call us for further information – 01223 953 678