Stratton are working with one of the UK’s fastest-growing bed manufacturers based in London. To help them continue their growth, they are looking to strengthen our distribution team with the following appointment:
- Leading a team of 3 – 4 staff and reporting directly to the finance director.
- Leading the end month close process and review of management accounts to assure accurate and timely financial information is provided to the board.
- Prepare the monthly and weekly and quarterly forecasts for revenue profit and cash.
- Control of cash resources ensuring funds run effectively.
- Responsible for all statutory reporting requirements with companies house and HMRC.
- Be an ambassador for the department and first point of contact for the CFO/Finance director.
- Take a lead in establishing systems, process and controls as part of establishing of effective management system.
Ideally you will need to be ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified, have experience of being in sole-charge of a finance function, have similar experience to the duties of the role and resilient and be prepared for a demanding workplace environment.
- A-Level or equivalent (Preferred)
- CIMA (Preferred)
- ACA (Preferred)
- ACCA (Preferred)
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|