Our client is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Growth Marketing Manager to join the team and play a crucial role in taking their new business management product, to market.
You will be joining a young and dynamic company with a growing client base, alongside a friendly, supportive, and energetic UK-based team. This is an exciting time to be joining the company, and you will be trusted with real responsibility from day one.
As part of a fast-growing start-up, this role will give you the power to have a real influence on shaping the future of the product, marketing, sales, and strategic direction – ensuring you put quality at the heart of everything you do. You will be responsible for building out their marketing capability from the ground up, helping define the future strategy, and putting the pieces in place the need for growth.
You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention, ultimately leading to the success of our new product. You will work closely with our product development team, across functions from sales to R&D, to identify growth opportunities and optimize the buyer’s journey.
Your responsibilities are likely to include:
- Developing and implementing data-driven marketing strategies to drive product adoption and revenue growth.
- Creating and managing marketing campaigns, including email, social media, content marketing, paid advertising, and more.
- Optimising and managing our product’s web presence, including SEO, landing pages, website content, reviews, and UX.
- Collaborating with our product team to develop and maintain a deep understanding of our product’s features, benefits, and target audience.
- Monitoring, analysing, and reporting on performance metrics across all marketing channels, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Developing partnerships to increase product visibility and awareness.
- Ensuring all marketing communications and collateral align with our brand identity and messaging.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends, competitors, and marketing best practices to inform and adapt our marketing strategy.
- Attending conferences, exhibitions and events from time to time to promote the product.
Our client is looking for people that share their vision for empowering businesses to improve effectiveness and efficiency, delivered in a highly professional and caring way. They are keen to see applications from talented candidates that want to be involved with an innovative and thriving start-up business.
You will have a strong academic background and practical experience in industry and a passion for taking products to market and a desire to learn and grow.
- 2+ years of experience in growth marketing, preferably in the B2B software-as-a-service (SaaS) space
- Understanding of digital marketing channels, including SEO, email marketing, content marketing and paid advertising
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach to marketing
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills, with an ability to create compelling messaging
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new challenges
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams, including product, sales and business support
- Track record of successfully launching and scaling SaaS products
- Experience in working remotely from home
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Design skills, using tools such as Figma, Illustrator or Photoshop for print and web
- Experience with business tools such as CRM, ERP and marketing automation tools
- Experience with productivity software, such as Notion, Airtable or SharePoint
- Experience working in with an agile software development team
Our client was founded in response to a clear demand for high-quality software development services around Cambridgeshire. They provide their clients with bespoke, custom software solutions – focusing on user experience, design, and performance. In particular, they forge long-standing partnerships with their clients – and provide them with tangible business results.
There is certainly no typical client and those involved in the company can look forward to involvement in a wide range of industries – covering everything from agriculture to construction.
They provide the team the flexibility of a hybrid combination of remote and in-person work, to get the best of both worlds.
Located in Cambridge.
Our client offers a salary dependent upon your experience. Additionally, they offer Vitality health cover, generous holiday entitlement, free lunches in the office among other benefits.