We are searching for an ambitious individual to work with a leading property business backed by an exciting investment group with state-of-the-art offices in London.
Due to exceeding growth plans, our client is now looking for an HR Advisor.
To be considered for this role you must have a level 5 CIPD qualification and at least 2 years of experience.
The HR Advisors’ principal responsibility is to support the business with employee relations (ER) helping the company to promote and protect its culture and HR processes as it grows. As an HR Advisor, you will provide guidance, advice, and direction to Managers across the business in all matters of the Employee Lifecycle ensuring each aspect is managed diligently and in adherence to compliance and employment law.
The focus of this role is to assist the Talent Department in delivering its core objectives, which are:
- To consistently promote and protect the culture of the company
- To contribute towards the achievement of POD’s long-term & short-term goals
- To ensure the Employee Life Cycle (from Hire to Exit) is documented & compliant
- To consistently promote Learning & Development
- To diligently manage employee salaries and the monthly payroll
- Ensure oversight of the recruitment processes, working with Hiring Managers across the business to ensure momentum, progress, and troubleshooting when necessary.
- Manage job adverts placed on job boards, internally and externally, doing CV searches and making cold calls when required, to fill vacancies.
- Communicate with candidates who have applied for roles, internally and externally.
- Assist with the editing, and compiling of content, for our client’s quarterly Magazine.
- Provide HR advice and assistance to line managers who need support with disciplinary meetings, invite and outcome letters, and any other disciplinary or performance communications and processes.
- Assist with the management and administration of the in-house HR systems (sage HR, Planner, New L&D Platform)
- Manage the HR email inbox, answering queries from employees and line managers.
- Assist with the organization and planning of L&D initiatives, courses, and communications
- Support with sending new starter contracts, and checking all compliance aspects such as the right to work in the UK.
- Manage the communications and reconciliation of the benefits programs, such as cycle to work
- Assist with the planning and organization of Company events such as Summer Parties, Christmas Parties, etc.
- Assist the HR team with Payroll as and when required
- 22 days Holiday + Back Holidays
- 5 days a week, 9-5:30
- Free Parking
- Company Benefits include –Health Cashback Plan for dental and eye care etc, Cycle to Work, Retail discounts, Wellbeing Cashback plan, Death in Service Insurance
|Job Category||Human Resources|