Stratton Recruitment is excited to be working with a forward-thinking client looking to win the race against climate change. They are using the power of wind, sun, and water on a global scale to accelerate decarbonisation. Due to record growth, they are now looking to expand their team with an Investment Analyst.
Your role will include assessing and investigating trends and prospects for their clients. In order to provide their clients and company with high-quality investment instructions, you will undertake research, valuations, and assessments of financial instruments, markets, and businesses. You will also collaborate with other team members.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Evaluating the value of assets and businesses.
- Calculating opportunities and dangers for past and present clients.
- Keeping an eye on investment portfolios and market movements.
- Examining prior investment decisions and coming up with crucial conclusions.
- Holding meetings with management and clients all year round. Creating sophisticated financial models to be used in decision-making.
- Creating financial reports for stakeholders and other team members.
- Determining for other stakeholders the key company performance areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance with experience of 2-3 years in the Industry.
- A bachelor’s degree in investment banking, accounting, or Finance.
- At least two years of experience in a comparable position.
- Strong arithmetic and mathematical abilities.
- Proficiency in gathering and analyzing data.
- Excellent writing and research skills.
- A talent for manipulating data and statistics.
- Ability to present with assurance.
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial analysis and investment philosophy.
- Interpersonal abilities and the capacity for pressure-free employment.
- A capable autonomous worker and team player.
- Generous salary of £75K
- Remote or Hybrid working
- 30 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Sick/Maternity/Paternity paid leave
- Pension plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual gatherings
- Dental and Health insurance (subject to probation)
- Annual bonuses – further confirmation upon final stage interview
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|