Stratton Recruitment are excited to be working with a forward-thinking client looking to win the race against climate change. Using the power of wind, sun, and water on a global scale to accelerate decarbonisation.
Due to record growth, they are now looking to expand their team with an additional IT Coordinator
Managing and keeping up the electronic tools used by the business, such as PCs, tablets, and mobile devices. Ensuring smooth communication between business devices and email, file, and financial systems. Putting up, maintaining, and managing hardware and software on company-owned devices. Managing the licensing of all software. Maintaining a list of all the company’s electronic resources.
Teaching employees how to use the equipment, software, and cloud-based services. Drafting guidelines for software installation procedures.
Creating backups and, if necessary, restoring lost data. Assessing and advising the IT manager to purchase software. A motivated IT coordinator is needed to work for our business. You will oversee installing and upgrading software on computers, tablets, and mobile devices used by the company. Additionally, you’ll train our personnel on how to use the gear, software, and cloud-based services.
- Bachelor’s degree computer science/Information technology, with experience of 3 years in the industry.
- Three years or more of experience working as an IT coordinator.
- Knowledge of IT concepts and technologies, including internet protocol suites and operating systems.
- Strong familiarity with LAN/WAN settings.
- Knowledge in setting up and controlling Android and Apple devices.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting abilities.
- Generous salary of £55K – £65K
- Remote working
- 30 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Sick/Maternity/Paternity paid leave
- Pension plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual gatherings
- Dental and Health insurance (subject to probation)
- Annual bonuses – further confirmation upon final stage interview
|Job Category||Information technology|