Work for an inspirational organisation, with incredible views and an exceptional history. Our client offers world class education in a diverse, friendly, and lively environment.
This prestigious organisation is seeking an IT Director, either Part Time or Full Time. This role is a fantastic opportunity to lead the IT function and play a pivotal role in realising their ambitious digital strategy. Our client puts digital technologies at the heart of education and the IT Director will have a key leadership role in shaping the future of this exciting and ever-changing environment.
To be successful
You will need to have a proven track record of progressive IT experience and excellent technical knowledge. You will also need first-rate managerial skills and the ability to oversee multiple projects and operations.
- Set objectives and strategies for the IT department.
- Lead and Manage the IT Department.
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits.
- Review & propose IT Updates.
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology to discover ways the company can gain a competitive advantage.
- Write a 3-year business plan & present this to appropriate representatives.
- Analyse the consequences of covid.
- Supervise the networks and computer systems.
- Direct and organise IT-related projects.
- Analyse the costs, value, and risks of information technology to advise management and suggest actions.
- Proven experience as IT Director or similar managerial role.
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure.
- Background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- A strong strategic and business mindset.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and interpersonal abilities.
If you are interested, please apply today!
|Job Category||Information technology|