- Great new role from leading banking firm based in London, looking to strengthen
- the IT and Cyber-security risk frameworks and to improve Operational Resilience
About Our Client
Large banking firm, global reach, based in London.
Investment banking and Corporate .
The IT Risk Analyst will provide accountability to the IT, Cyber and PSD2 Risk .
Maintain adequate control environment for IT
Support the review and challenge process to ensure compliance with all relevant laws, rules and regulatory expectations for the management of IT Risk
Provide execution and support in helping the Bank keep ahead of emerging IT risks.
Design and implementation of an effective IT Risk management framework and supporting their maintenance, implementation and informing of the overall OR profile
Join a team of two covering cyber risk and Payments risk in a secondary capacity and ensure an approach which is congruent with the EMEA approach and the EMEA Cyber Risk and IT Head’s vision and strategy for second line of defence support, framework and approach
The Successful Applicant
IT Risk will require following experience:
- Second line of defence operational risk frameworks, concepts and processes
- IT development, architecture and deployment:
- System vulnerability scanning and remediation tools and processes
- IT systems understanding and the ability to learn about new/ legacy systems efficiently and the relevant risk related elements in the context of the business
- Security event monitoring tools
- Application security risk assessment tools
- Creating effective technical educational programs
- Performing gap analyses within different environments coupled with an in depth understanding of regulatory guidelines as well as standards and best practices
- Data Analysis, KRI’s and KPI’s
What’s on Offer
Competitive salary and earning package
|Job Category||Information technology|