Our client is an award-winning IT services organisation focused on working with small and medium sized organisations offering next generation IT services. They focus on cloud platforms such as Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace, but also support businesses with on-premises infrastructure.
They are always looking for individuals with experience in the IT sector who can demonstrate the ability to understand customer service, client needs and working with our technical team offering solutions to meet those needs.
Currently our client have roles available at all levels within their technical team. Whether you are just getting started within your IT career or looking to continue developing your journey, our incredible client could be the right place for you.
Main Purpose of the Role:
As part of the team you will respond to enquiries from customers and assist them with IT queries.
Over time you will gain in depth knowledge of key software and systems with the opportunity to develop your skills and experience through a broad array of technologies with opportunities to progress to high level positions to either consulting or management positions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report directly to the Managing Partner
- Defining and implementing IT Security Strategies for our clients
- Implementing and Maintaining a variety of security dashboards
- Conduct PEN tests
- Conducting security reviews and audits
- Review security software & software for our clients
- Conduct cyber essential audits
- Operate in a shift rotation to provide effective cover during operational hours (07:00 – 19:00).
Skills & Experience Required:
- Basic understanding of IT Security
- Someone who has either sold SAS or had dealings with it and is looking for a sector change
The benefits offered to you include:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Professional and personal development plan.
- Route to gain further qualifications.
- 28 days annual leave including public holidays.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Health Cover and Health cash plans giving you cash back on essential health care such as dental and eye care as well as access to valuable health and well-being services.
- Regular company funded team socials.
- Full training provided.
The Company values diversity and is committed to equality of opportunity.
The Company has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
The successful applicant may be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
|Job Category||Information technology|