Our client is an award-winning software consultancy located in the heart of the UK’s high-tech cluster in Cambridge, UK. Working with all sizes of businesses, from ambitious start-ups to established industrial players, our friendly engineering team deliver high-quality software solutions.
They are seeking an experienced, full-time full-stack software engineer to join their ever growing team. The role will involve producing high quality code for their clients and their SaaS products. This involves setting technical approach and direction on client projects, and helping to lead our team with best practises and coding standards. This is an exciting time to be joining their company.
As part of a fast-growing start-up, this role will give you the power to have a real influence on shaping the future of their technology stack, engineering practises and strategic direction!
Someone that can share their vision for high quality code delivered in a highly professional and caring way. Always keen to see applications from talented candidates that want to be involved with an innovative and thriving start-up business.
To help, here’s a summary of who they are looking for:
- Experience with version control, unit testing, continuous integration and code quality tools;
- Experience with database technology, architecture and solutions (NoSQL and/or SQL);
- Experience with serverless technologies and configuring production server environments (such as AWS Lambdas, Azure Functions);
- Experience of producing client-facing applications and an awareness of the UX and UI challenges involved;
- Self-motivated, and able to co-ordinate efforts and work within a small team on short and demanding projects with strict attention to detail;
- Knowledge of C#, .NET 6.0+, ASP.NET Core and Entity Framework Core;
- Knowledge of iOS and Android app development, including React Native;
- Experience of project planning, scheduling and/or scoping;
- An ability to ask questions to understand requirements ahead of implementation;
- Experience working in an agile development team;
- Knowledge of security best practises, and experience of ISO 27001 would be an advantage;
- Experience in working remotely from home.
Salary dependent upon your experience. Additionally they offer Vitality health cover, a flexible work from home policy and holiday entitlement above statutory minimum. Applicants are to be legally authorised for employment in the United Kingdom and not to require employer-sponsored work authorisation now or in the future.