We are seeking an ambitious individual to work with a leading property business backed by an exciting investment group with state-of-the-art offices in London.Due to exceeding growth plans, our client is now looking for a HR Learning & Development Manager.
The HR Learning & Development Manager’s principal responsibility is to take accountability for the Learning and Development strategy across the business. To be successful in this role the L&D Manager will provide a professional, proactive, and effective L&D service to all managers & staff, coaching and engaging with employees to promote a culture within the company of learning and a growth mindset culture. This role will advise managers and staff on appropriate L&D activities to meet business objectives.
As an HR professional, you may also provide managers guidance, advice, and direction in other matters of the Employee Lifecycle.
The Learning and Development Manager role will sit within the overall HR team (Talent Team) and will assist and collaborate with the Talent Department on delivering its core objectives, which are:
- To consistently promote and protect the Culture of the Company
- To contribute towards the achievement of long-term & short-term goals
- Ensure the Employee Life Cycle (from Hire to Exit) is documented & compliant
- To consistently promote Learning & Development
- To diligently manage employee salaries and the monthly payroll
- Take direct accountability for inductions/induction plans and the onboarding of new starters
- Take direct accountability for the management and administration of the in-house HR LMS
- Lead and organize training workshops & courses (head office and on-site)
- Carry out capability assessments with line managers in the recruitment process
- Driving a culture of continuous professional development across the organization
- Assist with the organization and planning of L&D initiatives, courses, and communications
- Monitoring how effectively learning has been transferred to employees.
- Maintaining the company calendar for all training and career development activities
- Create and monitor Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure training is written, delivered to the new starter at induction, and followed by all across the business
- 22 days Holiday + Back Holidays
- 5 days a week, 9-5:30
- Free Parking
- Company Benefits include –Health Cashback Plan for dental and eye care etc, Cycle to Work, Retail discounts, a Wellbeing Cashback plan, Death in Service Insurance