We are excited to be partnering with a close client of ours within the commercial property sector. They are home to 75+ knowledge-based & technical businesses, also offering virtual tenancy with impressive conference & catering facilities too. Over the years, they have built up a unique and highly valued reputation and due to expansion, they are looking for a Part-Time Marketing & Comms Coordinator.
This is a varied & interesting role that would suit someone with marketing experience, able to work independently with a hands-on attitude.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Company Branding: Ensuring branding for the Company is used and updated as required. Ensuring staff is aware of the latest branding principles.
- Social Media: Liaising with a current agency to ensure the pipeline of relevant Centre information is regularly updated
- Coordinate & be responsible for the Centre CRM system (currently Zoho) to ensure that all information is entered correctly, current, and fully populated.
- Keeping news, display screens and notice boards updated to project a professional image.
- Events: Assist the Finance & Operations Manager in the planning and organisation of business and social events from initial ideas to feedback from attendees. Support the development of the Community.
- Coordinate success stories, newsletters, and any other public relations materials.
- Public relations, including drafting press releases, and preparing success stories, newsletters, and blogs in a timely manner.
- Be proactive in using suitable software to design appropriate posters, advertising collateral, images etc.
- Website: Assist with managing and updating website content.
- Supportive team player, and multi-tasker.
- Welcoming and approachable, good at building relationships.
- Determination to follow an issue through to resolution, manage priorities, and deliver to timescales.
- Good attention to detail.
- Able to work independently.
- At least 1 year in a Marketing role.
- Good organisation & planning skills – experience in administration.
- Commercial awareness.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
- Experience in the use of Eventbrite, WordPress, Zoho, and/or Adobe.