We are excited to be partnering up with a brand new client within the commercial property sector. They are home to 75+ knowledge based & technical businesses, also offering virtual tenancy with impressive conference & catering facilities too.
Due to high demand our client is looking for a part time Marketing & Comms Coordinator (2-3 days p/w).
This is a varied and interesting role which would suit someone with 3 years of marketing experience, able to work independently with a hands on attitude and keep the Centre staff fully informed.
You will be responsible for providing marketing services as diverse as conference and catering, tenant services and virtual tenancies through producing the monthly newsletter, managing our clients website and noticeboards, promoting tenant news and publicising Centre events such as Sundowners (our regular early-evening informative expert dialogues).
In addition to promoting the Centre, you will liaise with our clients uses an external agency for its marketing. You will also work closely with the Marketing & Comms Coordinator for their Projects team who is also employed by our client.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Putting marketing plans in place to: provide regular communications to intermediaries, companies, tenants and external agencies. Liaising with internal teams to develop marketing materials as required. Assessing and communicating the results of marketing campaigns and events activities.
- Ensuring branding for the Company is used and updated as required. Ensuring staff are aware of latest branding principles.
- Ensuring that all marketing (including social media) and events are delivered to meet Company targets. Collecting, analysing, recording and communicating results to the Management Team.
- Responsible for planning and organisation business and social events from initial idea to feedback from attendees. Ensure the target audience is engaged and the message of the event is marketed properly.
- Public relations, including drafting press releases, preparing success stories, newsletters and blogs in a timely manner. Production of advertising collateral, images etc.
- Responsible for managing and updating website content.
- Managing the CRM system (currently Zoho) to ensure that all information is entered correctly, current and fully populated.
- Keeping news, display screens and notice boards updated to project a professional image.
- Liaise with the Projects Team Marketing Coordinator and Centers external agency.
- Supportive team player, multi-tasker (with ability to load dishwasher occasionally an advantage!)
- Welcoming and approachable, good at building relationships
- Determination to follow an issue through to resolution, manage priorities, deliver to timescales
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work independently
- At least 3 years in a Marketing role
- Good organisation & planning skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good working knowledge of LinkedIn, Twitter or Facebook
- Experienced in the use of Eventbrite, WordPress, Zoho and Adobe
- 27 days hols + bank hols
- Up to 7% pension matched (salary exchange as well)
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Salary £25 – £32 per annum