Stratton Recruitment has partnered with an exciting project team who specialise in empowering innovative businesses to grow and achieve their industry-and society-transforming ambitions.
They are a key part of the UK innovation agency’s deep investment in the pioneering businesses that drive economic growth. It is a publicly-funded service available to all high potential small to medium sized innovation-driven companies, including Innovate UK grant winners.
This exciting organisation is searching for Marketing & Comms Coordinator (p/t 3 days p/w). 2 days in the office 1 from home.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Produce and maintain a calendar of marketing activities, accessible by the team and kept up to date at all times.
- Provide regular communications to stakeholders, companies, tenants and external agencies
- To ensure that all marketing (including digital) and events are delivered to meet programmed targets. Collecting, analysing, recording and publishing content and data as required.
- To represent the Centre at UK National Marketing and Communications meetings and to ensure regular liaison with their East of England partner, to share information and plan joint activity.
- To take responsibility for the marketing, organisation, management, evaluation, attendance and follow-up of face-to-face and digital events including masterclasses, workshops and seminars for the Programmes.
- Public relations, including drafting press releases, preparing copy for success stories, newsletters and blogs in a timely manner.
- To lead on the delivery of all social media content for the team.
- To ensure branding for the individual programmes are understood, used and updated as required. Ensuring staff are aware of latest branding principles.
- Produce updated website content for the team, liaising with the Centre Marketing and Comms Co-ordinator to ensure website is up to date and relevant.
- Managing CRM systems and client/stakeholder databases to ensure that all information is entered correctly, current, fully populated and can deliver accurate management intelligence.
- Managing, delivering and tracking Marketing KPIs and reporting on them on a frequent basis.
- Assessing and communicating the results of marketing campaigns and events activities.
- Supportive team player, multi-tasker (with ability to load dishwasher occasionally an advantage!)
- Welcoming and approachable, good at building relationships
- Determination to follow an issue through to resolution, manage priorities, deliver to timescales
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work independently
- At least 3 years in a Marketing role working with autonomy and accountability
- Good organisation & planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – able to write copy for PR, web, events, case studies etc
- Good working knowledge of LinkedIn & Twitter
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics, Hootsuite and Content Management systems for timely web updates
- Some practical skills in photoshop/video production for image creation and asset development
- Experienced in the use of Eventbrite, Zoho CRM (or similar)
- Running webinars and conferences, with end-to-end experience of audience acquisition, Zoom/Teams platform mechanics, post-event marketing
- Experience of working with government organisations will be an advantage
- 27 days hols + bank hols
- Up to 7% pension matched (salary exchange as well)
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Salary £25 – £32 per annum