Who we are
Our client is a leading global cloud-based software product that offers businesses of all sizes the tools they need to transform their business digitally. Trusted by more than 70 million users and over 10,000 employees around the globe, our client is excited to be driving innovation in every aspect of business software.
With their UK office in Bletchley, European headquarters in the Netherlands and global headquarters in Chennai, India (as well as offices in California, Mexico, Singapore, Japan, China, Dubai, and Australia) their teams work across time zones, continents, and cultures to promulgate and support our unique company culture.
The UK is our client’s #2 global market as a country, working with leading brands such as Jaguar, Land Rover, ITV, West Ham United, NHS, and JCB all use our client’s product to power their digital transformation journey. It is an exciting time to join the UK team and be part of its next level of growth.
What we do
All products are cloud-based solutions for small, medium, and large businesses. Since 1996, their portfolio has grown from a single online word-processing tool to a comprehensive suite of apps that covers an industry-leading range of use cases. With 50+ products on offer and even more in the pipeline! They offer a powerful, integrated business management system.
What we’re looking for
Our client’s UK team is looking for a tactical marketer to support our well-established position selling to the UK’s SME sector. Some of the SME Marketer’s responsibilities will be:
- Work closely with existing teams in the UK, Europe, and India to build salience, generate leads and strengthen advocacy in the SME sector.
- Plan and execute campaigns to generate and find new customers and increase the number of apps and users within existing customers.
- These campaigns will exploit a wide range of digital and traditional marketing tactics including email marketing, events, optimised web content, marketing automation, social media, digital and print advertising, webinars, case studies, and video.
- Own and plan events for the SME sector. Work closely with the events team on execution.
- Over time, own the monthly target and reporting.
- Driving customer engagement programmes to secure their participation in marketing activities such as case studies, testimonials, analyst reports, events speaking opportunities and webinars.
Social Community Requirements
- Working with the existing marketing team to drive engagement across our UK social channels, identifying the channels as specific to the SME audience.
- Creating regular content which is tailored to our social channels, including planning a content calendar with posts drafted in advance where possible.
- Work closely with other peers in the UK and wider European team to understand what is coming up.
- Responsible for elements of influencer engagement through social and digital channels
- 2 to 4 years of marketing experience at a minimum, preferably within a technology or software company.
- Writing skills are essential – both long-form for case studies and short-form for social media posts.
- A good understanding of how British SMEs operate, preferably across a range of industries.
- It would be advantageous to have a good understanding of common business software types such as CRM, service desk management, email marketing, analytics and accounting.
- A driven individual, passionate about digital technology and its capabilities to transform business results.
- A self-starter who is self-motivated and happy to be managed remotely to achieve goals.
- A friendly, people-oriented person who is adept at making and building strong business relationships with customers, partners and influencers, in person or virtually.
- Ability to identify social media influencers and understand how to best engage with them.
- Willing to travel when required, sometimes within Europe or potentially further occasionally.
- Attractive and competitive salary.
- Great Benefits
- You will start with on-the-job training in a team with guidance and mentoring.
- This job will be based in Bletchley.
- It’s important for the applicant to be a resident of the UK, has valid work authorisation and be within commutable distance of the office.