We seek an ambitious individual to work with a leading property management business backed by an exciting investment group with state-of-the-art offices in Borehamwood. Due to exceeding growth plans, our client is now looking for a Mobilisation Manager.
The Mobilisation Manager will be responsible for the effective and efficient mobilisation and onboarding of new developments, and the ongoing mobilisation in the phases of existing developments. The overarching aim of this role is to ensure all necessary mobilisation plans, tasks, and routines, are executed on time and in a dedicated, meticulous, and intelligent manner.
The Mobilisation Manager will work with internal stakeholders and heads of departments to ensure the highest quality of service is delivered on each project from start to completion and hand-over, commensurate with the requirements of any management contract, lease/s, service level of agreement, or otherwise.
*Must have some experience or knowledge of the property industry*
Supporting and taking ownership of key client relationships during the mobilisation process to ensure that clients trust in our client and understand their ways of working and values. Providing a responsive and supportive service to our clients, engaging with other team members as and when needed to demonstrate the breadth of our experience. Owning the relationship with the client and engaging professionally and proactively.
Supporting and taking ownership of the consultancy phases of a development’s mobilisation: –
- Developing management strategies, providing expert advice to the client/s, and completing research projects.
- Assisting with the recruitment and induction of on-site staff during the mobilisation process.
- Considering your own ongoing personal development and requesting support for the same from the business’s senior management to improve your expert knowledge / status.
- Setting initial service charge budgets and defining how these can be structured with the support of the business’s experts and finance team. To manage the design, production, and distribution of flyers / leaflets.
- To arrange the distribution of canvas letters / emails.
Specific mobilisiation tasks when our client secures new contracts will include but are not limited to: –
- Liaising with key stakeholders such as the client, outgoing agents, the new business team, client relationship team, and employees.
- Ensuring mobilisation tasks are meticulously completed and recorded in the relevant systems and regularly interacting with the systems to ensure milestones are met.
- Helping to enhance the customers’ initial experience of our client via the completion of the mobilisation actions in an efficient and timely manner and in line with KPI’s
- Arranging for others to complete tasks as and where appropriate, collaborating and supporting as necessary.
- Reporting on mobilisation statistics and critical success factors to senior management and defining actions to improve the same.
- 22 days Holiday + Back Holidays
- 5 days a week, 9-5:30
- Free Parking
- Company Benefits include –Health Cashback Plan for dental and eye care etc, Cycle to Work, Retail discounts, a Wellbeing Cashback plan, Death in Service Insurance