We’re working with rapidly expanding business in the Financial Services sector and are thrilled to be their exclusive recruitment partner.
Our client is looking for an engaged and energetic Personal Assistant to provide personalised secretarial and administrative support in a well-organised and timely manner, as well as offering general Office Support. With ambitious growth plans, both in the UK and abroad, this role can lead to various opportunities in the coming years. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the Director’s working life and communication across the business.
- Effectively manage the Director’s diary, schedule meetings and appointment
- Act as the central point of contact between the Director and stakeholders
- Handle, screen and direct phone calls and e-mails and distribute correspondence accordingly
- Engage with tasks appropriately, when requested
- Plan travel arrangements, overnight stays etc.
- Take minutes throughout meetings and distribute/maintain minutes
- Produce required presentations, reports and briefs when requested
Requirements and skills
- Engaging and vibrant personality
- Ambitious and driven individual looking to develop themselves alongside business growth
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of the team
- Meticulous attention to detail, outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Proven work experience as a Personal Assistant desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Well versed in Microsoft Office suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/OneNote etc.)
- Ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent opportunity to shadow the company’s managing director
- Career progression opportunities – fantastic colleagues are recognised and rewarded, most management are promoted from within
- Staff incentives to motivate the entire team, including competitions & prizes
- Continuous development, coaching and support provided
- Employer matched pension contribution
- 28 days annual leave
This is a full-time, permanent role. The working hours will typically be Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. Hybrid working option may be available.
|Job Category||Office Support|