Our client is a leading global cloud-based software product that offers businesses of all sizes the tools they need to transform their business digitally. Trusted by more than 70 million users and over 10,000 employees around the globe, our client is excited to be driving innovation in every aspect of business software.
They offer lots of opportunities for growth in a dynamic environment. With their new offices across the UK & Europe, they are expanding their footprint by building closer relationships with customers.
The UK is their #2 global market as a country, working with leading brands such as Jaguar, Land Rover, ITV, West Ham United, NHS, and JCB all use our client’s product to power their digital transformation journey. It is an exciting time to join the UK team and be part of its next level of growth.
As a presales engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical assistance to our prospects and our client’s sales executives in the UK to ensure their success while evaluating our client’s products.
- Work closely with sales, marketing, partner, and product teams in meeting new business revenue targets.
- Engage with prospects to understand their software requirements
- Assist prospects in their evaluation of our client’s products via presentations, demos, POCs, and any innovative solutions which will help them make an informed decision.
- Present product capabilities and offerings in customer meetings and seminars.
- Respond to RFI/RFPs
- Conduct workshops & training sessions, as required.
- Collaborate with product engineering teams to stay up to date on product and feature updates.
- Keep abreast with new technology trends and develop deep expertise in our clients, and other third-party products
Skillsets & pre-requisites:
- 1-3 years of presales experience with IT/SaaS products such as CRM.
- A passion to work with technology and an ability to break down requirements to propose solutions.
- Team player: Able to work in a diverse multi-cultural team collaboratively.
- Empathy and strong client-facing skills with excellent communication.
- Strong technical knowledge with experience in programming is an added advantage
Benefits & attractions:
- This is a full-time position with a 40-hour working week
- 25 annual leave days
- Permanent contract
- Attractive and competitive salary
- An entrepreneurial and supportive environment with opportunities for career progression.
- Opportunity to work with and learn from teams in marketing, account management, solution engineering and partnerships management
- Travel expenses to meet with customers
- A vibrant international environment