Our client is a leading global cloud-based software product that offers businesses of all sizes the tools they need to transform their business digitally. Trusted by more than 70 million users and and over 10,000 employees around the globe, our client is excited to be driving innovation in every aspect of business software.
They offer lots of opportunities for growth in a dynamic environment. With their new offices across the UK & Europe, they are expanding their footprint by building closer relationships with customers.
The UK is their #2 global market as a country, working with leading brands such as Jaguar, Land Rover, ITV, West Ham United, NHS and JCB all use our clients product to power their digital transformation journey. It is an exciting time to join the UK team and be part of their next level of growth.
As a presales engineer, you will be responsible for providing technical assistance to our
prospects and our sales executives in the UK to ensure their success while evaluating their
- Engage with prospects to understand their software requirements
- Assist prospects in their evaluation of clients products via presentations, demos, POC and any innovative solutions which will help them make an informed decision
- Present Clients product capabilities and offerings in customer meeting and seminars.
- Respond to RFI/RFPs
- Conduct workshops & training sessions, as required.
- Collaborate with product engineering teams to stay up to date on product and feature updates.
- Keep abreast with new technology trends and develop deep expertise in Clients and other third party products
Skillsets & pre-requisites:
- 1-3 years of presales experience with IT/SaaS products such as CRM.
- A passion to work with technology and an ability to break down requirements to propose solutions.
- Team-player: Able to work in a diverse multi-cultural team in a collaborative way.
- Empathy and strong client facing skills with excellent communication.
- Strong technical knowledge with experience in programming is an added advantage
- This is a full-time position with a 40-hour working week
- 25 annual leave days
- Permanent contract
- Attractive and competitive salary
- An entrepreneurial and supportive environment with opportunities for career
- Opportunity to work with and learn from teams in marketing, account management, solution engineering and partnerships management
- Travel expenses to meet with customers
- A vibrant international environment