The Group Financial Controller will have full responsibility for the day-to-day finance function and ensure that appropriate structures are in place to service the business.
An important component of the role will be to act as a key interface between finance and the operational divisions as well as the management and development of the finance team consisting of 9 staff in the UK plus a small outsourced operation.
The Group Financial Controller will also be expected to support and deputise for the CFO where appropriate.
Duties will include:
- Development of monthly Board pack complete with appropriate KPI analysis
- Working with budget holders to prepare and monitor the annual budget including any reforecasts
- Liaison with auditors and tax advisors.
- Management of treasury and working capital
- Development and maintenance of all systems, processes and procedures to ensure efficient and effective financial management
- Support and develop the finance team including recruitment of new staff
Essential Skills required:
- Qualified accountant with a strong academic background (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Worked for an SME previously
- Team management experience
- A ‘can do’ attitude and a high attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to develop relationships with staff in other areas of the business.
- Advanced MS excel skills
- Experience of recruitment sector
- Sage 200
|Job Category||Accounting & Finance|