Stratton Recruitment are delighted to be working with a truly exciting Property Management company based in Borehamwood and are now recruiting a Senior Property Manager.
The Senior Property manager will have principal responsibility for the effective and efficient management of the development/s designated to them. They should utilise staff, contractors, and the other resources available to them to ensure the highest quality of service is provided, commensurate with the requirements of any management contract, lease/s, service level of agreement or otherwise.
Support the Associate Director/s in leading and managing the Client Relationship and on site Operations
Management Teams through appropriate planning and execution, exercising judgement to make high level decisions and effective solutions, taking into consideration the broader organizational perspective.
You will manager 8 developments, just over 1000 units when fully built.
Asset Management: To oversee and support the ongoing asset management routines of the development, aiming to ensure contract, risk and management tasks are completed in an efficient and timely manner.
Mobilisation: Supporting and / leading the client mobilisation process as and when our client secures new contracts. This will include but is not limited to: –
- Liaising with key stakeholders such as the client, outgoing agents, the client new business team, client relationship team and client employees generally.
- Ensuring mobilisation tasks are meticulously completed and recorded in the relevant systems.
- Arranging for others to complete tasks as and where appropriate.
- Reporting on mobilisation statistics and defining actions to improve the same.
Risk Management: Taking ownership of the developments risk management routines, utilising clients systems and processes to ensure compliance. This will include but is not limited to: –
- Liaising with the client relationship / support team, contractors and customers to facilitate risk
assessments and routine risk management tasks.
- Maintaining a detailed audit trial of all actions and certification within the client system.
- Reporting on compliance levels within the development and defining actions to improve the same.
- Take personal responsibility for understanding and following the company’s Health and Safety policies and practices, leading team members to uphold and adhere to the same values and actions by demonstrating personal engagement with safety to continuously improve safety performance.
Line & General Management:
- Manage onsite staff and relevant employment related issues, liaise with Talent Team where necessary.
- Lead and manage employees to strive for and achieve success for the company.
- Manage budgets and overall expenditure for the development, producing financial forecasts and reports as required by the Board, including reviewing and providing feedback of the same for team members to ensure our standards are met.
- Develop employees, fostering an environment of learning, continuous improvement and maximisation of performance.
Contract Management: Taking ownership of the developments contract management routines, utilising client systems to ensure the appropriate contracts are tendered, implemented and any arising actions recorded.
- Liaise with colleagues and contractors to ensure each development has a completed and appropriate
contract schedule implemented.
- Tender contracts and ensure value for money is obtained.
- Ensure the necessary information is saved to the POD systems and any relevant actions are diarised as appropriate.
- 25 days holiday as well as 8 BH’s and 1 Birthday Holiday!
- Free on site parking
- Health Cashback Plan for dental and eye care etc
- Exciting, Brand new – modern office
- Cycle to Work, Retail discounts
- Wellbeing Cashback plan
- Death in Service Insurance