We are seeking an ambitious individual to work with a leading property management business backed by an exciting investment group with state-of-the-art offices in Borehamwood. Due to exceeding growth plans, our client is now looking for a Support Executive.
*MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING IN PROPERTY*
The Support Executive will have principal responsibility for the day-to-day customer service routines associated with the developments our client manages, ensuring the highest quality of service is provided, commensurate with the requirements of any management contract, lease/s, the service level of agreement, or otherwise.
Customer Service: To support the ongoing customer service routines associated with the portfolio, aiming to ensure support tickets, customer queries, contracts, and risk management tasks are completed in an efficient and timely manner. Front line support – answering phones, responding to emails, dealing with postal correspondence.
Contract Management: Support the developments of contract management routines, utilitising systems to ensure the appropriate contracts are tendered, and implemented and any arising actions recorded.
Risk Management: Supporting the developments of risk management routine, utilising systems to ensure the appropriate actions are uploaded in a timely manner and closed out to a full resolution.
Support Tickets / Customer Queries: Manage, allocate, and respond to incoming customer and contractor correspondence from any communication channel in accordance with our clients brand and processes, this will include but is not limited to: –
- Dealing with financial queries from customers and/or contractors.
- Reading and reviewing and completing legal documentation.
- Liaising with key stakeholders such as the client, outgoing agents, the new business team, the client relationship team, and employees generally.
- Ensuring customers are promptly responded to in an informative, empathetic and diligent manner.
- Helping to enhance the customer experience of our client via the completion of customer query-related tasks and management of customer correspondence.
- Updating databases and tracking systems accordingly to ensure an accurate audit trail is in place.
- Issuing of written communications via email or post.
- 22 days Holiday + Back Holidays
- 5 days a week, 9-5:30
- Free Parking
- Company Benefits include –Health Cashback Plan for dental and eye care etc, Cycle to Work, Retail discounts, a Wellbeing Cashback plan, Death in Service Insurance